A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
This morning's fog, for Debbie
Numbers One and Two each had four wisdom teeth extracted today.
Debbie is the delightful reminder of our dental appointments. Thanks for your sunny and patient attitude, Debbie!
Dearest Rosie, I will relate your message to Isabel and I sure hope your family comes to visit very soon! Thank you for the nice comment, God Bless, A.
it is beautiful mrs. henebry.
ReplyDeletei'd love to come and visit some time.
love
rosie mcneelt
p.s. say hi to isabel for me!!!!please!!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteDearest Rosie,
ReplyDeleteI will relate your message to Isabel and I sure hope your family comes to visit very soon!
Thank you for the nice comment,
God Bless,
A.