A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Love2Learn SD Meeting, part 1
Reporting on this past weekend... it was hard to get a picture of Alicia--but here it is. She was seen with one of the young Braga-Henebry kittens all weekend!
Ria gracefully enjoying the outstanding, Godsent weather we had the whole weekend!
Sure thing! (Always loved photography and was best in the class in college-- but far from a professional.) Anyway, you gotta cross the border and come visit! I'm just a few miles from MN! Are you in the twin cities? Alicia told me about your amazing hospitality!
They are both lovely!
ReplyDeleteNot surprisingly!
What beautiful photos, Ana! Do you give lessons? :)
ReplyDeleteSure thing! (Always loved photography and was best in the class in college-- but far from a professional.) Anyway, you gotta cross the border and come visit! I'm just a few miles from MN! Are you in the twin cities? Alicia told me about your amazing hospitality!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos, Ana! I love this picture of Alicia!
ReplyDelete