A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
cruel
I like how you labeled this "Family History."
Some things go immediately down into the annals of family history... and I will not mention how more extensive than mine his vocabulary is!
hah you and your Scrabble bragging.
Wouldn't you, if you beat Daddy this badly?
actually, i was doing quite well until i hit an extended spate of vowels. you don't seem to have responded to the follow-up game i started. quitting while you're ahead? don't worry, i won't post on your loss. but you can ;)
Wow - impressive scores! I never seem to reach such high numbers. Nice job! Scrabble is the best! We have a club at the kids school - quite fun!
Well, I am beating him again--by a lot--but will not post anyhtign until he beats me once. Heee heee. I am such a sweet wife.
cruel
ReplyDeletecruel
ReplyDeleteI like how you labeled this "Family History."
ReplyDeleteI like how you labeled this "Family History."
ReplyDeleteSome things go immediately down into the annals of family history... and I will not mention how more extensive than mine his vocabulary is!
ReplyDeletehah you and your Scrabble bragging.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't you, if you beat Daddy this badly?
ReplyDeleteactually, i was doing quite well until i hit an extended spate of vowels.
ReplyDeleteyou don't seem to have responded to the follow-up game i started.
quitting while you're ahead?
don't worry, i won't post on your loss. but you can ;)
Wow - impressive scores! I never seem to reach such high numbers. Nice job! Scrabble is the best! We have a club at the kids school - quite fun!
ReplyDeleteWell, I am beating him again--by a lot--but will not post anyhtign until he beats me once. Heee heee. I am such a sweet wife.
ReplyDelete