A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Three Months
It has been three months... and it still hurts deeply.
Here she is with her one and dear sister, my beloved Aunt.
Please know that you continue to be in my prayers. Seven years later, I still miss my mom a lot. May your mom rest in peace and may perpetual light shine upon her.
Please know that you continue to be in my prayers. Seven years later, I still miss my mom a lot. May your mom rest in peace and may perpetual light shine upon her.
ReplyDeleteAmen. (Thank you. Obrigada.)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ladies from another time and world almost it seems.
ReplyDeleteRequiescat in pace,
Brian
Three months already? I'm so sorry that the pain is still so fresh. Classy ladies for sure! God bless, Liz
ReplyDelete