A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
I have spent a wonderful hour perusing your blog thanks to my dear friend Jannell who sent me the dance connection. I met you at one of your homeschool meetings while visiting Jannell a few years back. What am amazing woman you are! Keep up the good work.
I have spent a wonderful hour perusing your blog thanks to my dear friend Jannell who sent me the dance connection. I met you at one of your homeschool meetings while visiting Jannell a few years back. What am amazing woman you are! Keep up the good work.
Totally cool! What fun!Thanks!
ReplyDeleteDear Ana,
ReplyDeleteI have spent a wonderful hour perusing your blog thanks to my dear friend Jannell who sent me the dance connection. I met you at one of your homeschool meetings while visiting Jannell a few years back. What am amazing woman you are! Keep up the good work.
Sincerely,
Karen F.
Dear Ana,
ReplyDeleteI have spent a wonderful hour perusing your blog thanks to my dear friend Jannell who sent me the dance connection. I met you at one of your homeschool meetings while visiting Jannell a few years back. What am amazing woman you are! Keep up the good work.
Sincerely,
Karen F.
I remember you, Karen, and thank you for the compliments!
ReplyDelete