A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Friday, April 03, 2009
Homemade pretzel critters
I wouldn't share the recipe. In fact, I threw it away. But making the critters was fun. Anyone has a better homemade pretzel recipe to share?
Hi Ana, We are making homemade soft pretzels for Lenten activity today, as a matter of fact. Since this is the first time I have used this recipe, I'm not sure how they will be, but a friend made them a few weeks ago and said they were delicious. THe recipe is on a friend's cooking blog: http://justmomcooking.blogspot.com Scroll down to the March 8th entry. Enjoy! (Let me know if you need me to send you the link through email.)
I don't know what you used but L. and I made pretzels not long ago and they turned out okay. I'll find it and send it.
ReplyDeleteHi Ana,
ReplyDeleteWe are making homemade soft pretzels for Lenten activity today, as a matter of fact. Since this is the first time I have used this recipe, I'm not sure how they will be, but a friend made them a few weeks ago and said they were delicious. THe recipe is on a friend's cooking blog: http://justmomcooking.blogspot.com Scroll down to the March 8th entry. Enjoy! (Let me know if you need me to send you the link through email.)
Thank, Katie and Susan, I will try again during Holy Week and keep you posted.
ReplyDelete