A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Ukranian eggs!
We learned to make these and we have been experimenting ever since! (My dear readers can tell where my artistic mind goes during these cold South Dakotan spring days).
Ana, Caitilin shared your blog site. The eggs are beautiful; it pleases me so much to see what you and your girls have done. I know that you had fun at your class yesterday. Continue to enjoy pysanky and have a wonder filled Easter. With my love, Evelyn
Dear Evelyn, what an honor to have you comment here. I am so, so thankful. My students at co-op all finished theirs and only one egg broke, they were so good. I promised my Lincoln, NE friends I will bring it all down and teach them next time I go visit!
The pysanky are so pretty--they did such a wonderful job! I haven't pulled out my kistka in a while, but I just love doing these eggs. It's so neat that you did a Co-op with these.
Umm...Ana, you can't put something so beautiful and not tell us HOW to make them!!! Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteCome to my art class at co-op tomorrow-- I am having all of our Jr. high and High School kids to them! :-)
ReplyDeleteAna
I wish I could!
ReplyDeleteMe/us, too!
ReplyDelete-Candise & Crew
ana please share how to make them! they are so beautiful. thanks
ReplyDeleteAna, Caitilin shared your blog site. The eggs are beautiful; it pleases me so much to see what you and your girls have done. I know that you had fun at your class yesterday. Continue to enjoy pysanky and have a wonder filled Easter. With my love, Evelyn
ReplyDeleteDear Evelyn, what an honor to have you comment here. I am so, so thankful. My students at co-op all finished theirs and only one egg broke, they were so good. I promised my Lincoln, NE friends I will bring it all down and teach them next time I go visit!
ReplyDeleteThe pysanky are so pretty--they did such a wonderful job! I haven't pulled out my kistka in a while, but I just love doing these eggs. It's so neat that you did a Co-op with these.
ReplyDelete