A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
I had to get to Mass.. an the day's activities. I meant to write more, but tehre is sweetness in a wordless post. You are a true and wonderful friend. The book is enchanting me, with its handsome hardcover and large size, plus the wonderful illustrations!
Hi Ana, I always love your book recommendations, could you share the title? Also Claire loved the cards on your blog the other day, she is all about "pink". julie
I just know you will enjoy it as much as I did.
ReplyDeleteI had to get to Mass.. an the day's activities. I meant to write more, but tehre is sweetness in a wordless post. You are a true and wonderful friend. The book is enchanting me, with its handsome hardcover and large size, plus the wonderful illustrations!
ReplyDeleteHi Ana,
ReplyDeleteI always love your book recommendations, could you share the title? Also Claire loved the cards on your blog the other day, she is all about "pink".
julie
Certainly, Julie! The Yellow Farmhouse Cookbook by Christopher Kimball.
ReplyDelete