Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Before and After

We could not stop when we started listing all the things our old Wilton pan has baked for our family: countless batches of granola, cakes, cookies, Yorkshire pudding, casseroles, enchiladas, pasta, zucchini quiche... and the list goes on and on! I bought it years ago to make Kirsten and Brad's wedding cake, the first one I ever made. No, the kids are not letting me get rid of it, of course, Number Three especially. It must be senioritis: he has been very reminiscing of late.

Amazon, $16.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. lol that's not really a symptom of senioritis mom ;]
    glad you got a new one, lookin nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i was going to say the same thing! does it mean something different in brazil?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I thought both of you would reminisce about things that were baked in said pan! Senioritis, as other affluent-society ills, doesn't exist in Brazil, as we we don't have time for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. plus it's reminiscent in this context ;]

    but yes I love that pan! the new one will look a big dirtier by the time i see it though, i'm sure, heheee.

    ReplyDelete