A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
We are using Prima latina this year. I confess it bores me to tears. I am looking at LivelyLatin for next year but it is expensive and it ignores the use of Latin for centuries by the Church. So what's new-- it is not a perfect world after all. Tessie did quite well on the first time she takes the exam!
What text or program do you use for Tess?
ReplyDeleteWe are using Prima latina this year. I confess it bores me to tears. I am looking at LivelyLatin for next year but it is expensive and it ignores the use of Latin for centuries by the Church. So what's new-- it is not a perfect world after all. Tessie did quite well on the first time she takes the exam!
ReplyDelete