Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Homecoming Week

Well, I'm not sure exactly what she was dressed as, but I thought she looked very nice early this morning as she left for school!

3 comments:

  1. Like · · Unfollow Post · Share · Edit
    Claudia Louise, Katie Andreas, Deb Placek and 14 others like this.

    Claudia Louise I love how a combination of big sister clothes and clothes big sister gave her make a gypsy ;p ;p
    20 hours ago · Unlike · 2

    Georgeanne Orlen Rashilla She has the eyes of a gypsy....any moment I expect to see her with a tambourine.
    13 hours ago · Like

    Susan Rankin Pepino Hide your wallet
    12 hours ago · Like · 1

    David Kleven I like the gypsy look with the TinTin old school lunch box.
    11 hours ago · Like · 1

    Kathy Barocco Exotic!
    9 hours ago · Like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Skye Frey
    Dog Trainer, walker, and caretaker at Wolfpack Girls

    Friends
    Ana Patrícia
    IIES Ciência da Computação

    Friends
    Megan Becker Eager
    Works at Stay at home mom and wife

    Friends
    Gus Braga-Henebry
    University of Dallas

    Friends
    Claudia Louise
    Works at British Council Morocco

    Friends
    Sarah Henebry Crespin
    Works at Chickasaw Nation Industries

    Friends
    Levi Baus
    Intern at Kinsey Rowe Becker & Kistler, LLP

    Friends
    Peggy Lottes Shlanta
    Ursuline Academy

    Friends
    Karen Henebry
    Monticello High School

    Friends
    Emma Rashilla
    Works at Adventure Golf

    Friends
    Emily Marsolek
    Freelance Photographer at Marsolekphotography.weebly.com

    Friends
    Nicole Kolb Ratzlaff
    Owner at The Victorian Bed and Breakfast & Special Occasions Home

    Friends
    Matthew Woods
    Canton, South Dakota

    Friends
    Deb Placek
    OB/GYN Physician at Women's Health Care Center at Williamsburg

    Friends
    Laura Rutten-Woods
    O'gorman

    Friends
    Kathy Barocco
    Sh Presbyterian St. Lukes

    Friends
    Katie Andreas
    St. John Bosco High School

    ReplyDelete