This is the busiest time of the year for my blog as these paper heavenly friends have spread around the web world. Last night I already received my first inquiry for patterns. Funny how the simplest, homemade project has turned into such a welcome project all around, as moms and teachers look for easy, simple ways to learn and celebrate All Saints' Day! I think for me it is a great joy to send these patterns because they offset the Halloween craze this time of the year. I don't really mind Halloween, and have done my duty of taking children by hand to encounter the smiles and candies at neighbors' doors, but I will never really take it to heart, not having grown up with it. All Saints' Day, on the other hand, a great holy day, what a huge reason to celebrate, and a well-deserved Holiday in any Catholic country. I'm adding images you can copy, paste, print... be creative, the sky is the limit! And remember---be creative--and send back pictures! I love posting them.
A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Friday, October 18, 2013
It's the season for Paper Saints
If you are having problems with the images, send me an email at anabragahenebry@gmail.com and I will respond with images attached. Ana
This is the busiest time of the year for my blog as these paper heavenly friends have spread around the web world. Last night I already received my first inquiry for patterns. Funny how the simplest, homemade project has turned into such a welcome project all around, as moms and teachers look for easy, simple ways to learn and celebrate All Saints' Day! I think for me it is a great joy to send these patterns because they offset the Halloween craze this time of the year. I don't really mind Halloween, and have done my duty of taking children by hand to encounter the smiles and candies at neighbors' doors, but I will never really take it to heart, not having grown up with it. All Saints' Day, on the other hand, a great holy day, what a huge reason to celebrate, and a well-deserved Holiday in any Catholic country. I'm adding images you can copy, paste, print... be creative, the sky is the limit! And remember---be creative--and send back pictures! I love posting them.
This is the busiest time of the year for my blog as these paper heavenly friends have spread around the web world. Last night I already received my first inquiry for patterns. Funny how the simplest, homemade project has turned into such a welcome project all around, as moms and teachers look for easy, simple ways to learn and celebrate All Saints' Day! I think for me it is a great joy to send these patterns because they offset the Halloween craze this time of the year. I don't really mind Halloween, and have done my duty of taking children by hand to encounter the smiles and candies at neighbors' doors, but I will never really take it to heart, not having grown up with it. All Saints' Day, on the other hand, a great holy day, what a huge reason to celebrate, and a well-deserved Holiday in any Catholic country. I'm adding images you can copy, paste, print... be creative, the sky is the limit! And remember---be creative--and send back pictures! I love posting them.









Hi Ana!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this fun project :o) We're going to have a Make A Saint station at our All Saints Day party tomorrow night, using your templates :o)
Would you please be able to post the PDF files for these, by any chance? I was having a hard time finding a working link for the "basic" PDF (main template, Juan Diego and basic accessories) and finally just got it, but I don't have the new ones you made, that are shown in this new post.
This is where I found the basic template, in case others are having a hard time finding them too: https://sites.google.com/site/aninha77/AllSaintsDayCraftTemplate.pdf
Thank you again, and have a very Blessed All Saints Day tomorrow!
Thanks for your comment! Did you see this http://anabragahenebrysjournal.blogspot.com/2013/10/paper-saints-sent-by-email.html
ReplyDeleteI've long had trouble with googlepages so I'm happy you found those! Feel free to copy any image onto a Word doc and create a pdf!