Tuesday, July 08, 2014

I said "Yes"

Husband is speaking at this conference and invited me to go with him. I said Yes! I am looking forward to being in Santa Fe again! We will stay in downtown hotel of which I painted a watercolor many years ago...



4 comments:

  1. Yay! Let us know if we can do any kids, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Fonda? I've always wanted to stay there! Wonderful. What will be Geoff's topic? (title)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tete, look in the schedule:
    Liberal Arts and the Sciences within the Conventional University Curriculum

    Chair -- William Donahue, St. John’s College, Santa Fe
    The Last Liberal Art: the Importance of Including the Natural Sciences
    Geoffrey Henebry, South Dakota State University, Geospatial Sciences Center of
    Excellence
    Liberal Education as Preparation for Interdisciplinary Science
    Lisa Hicks and Elizabeth Coggeshall, Stanford University, Structured Liberal
    Education
    Low-Tech Studies in a High-Tech World: Teaching the Great Books in Silicon Valley
    Michael Bolin, Wyoming Catholic College

    ReplyDelete