A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Hi Ana, Wow the table looks gorgeous. I am curious as to how Geoff stripped it down, as I am working on an old, oak preschool table. There is something very satisfying about working with one's hands to make something look beautiful. Perhaps that's the way Jesus felt about being a carpenter.
Your dining table set looks beautiful! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your blog often; thanks.
Martha F.
Hi Ana, Wow the table looks gorgeous. I am curious as to how Geoff stripped it down, as I am working on an old, oak preschool table. There is something very satisfying about working with one's hands to make something look beautiful. Perhaps that's the way Jesus felt about being a carpenter.
ReplyDeletewe don't have yellow walls!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete