A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Eager to grow!
Just a few days ago Husband and Number Five planted our starters... Wow--look at them growing.
Wow, I'm impressed! What are you growing this year? We just have a few little wildflower plants in our flower bed; bleeding hearts and forget-me-nots. Those bleeding hearts have shot up amazingly fast, about two feet in two weeks. Haven't yet tried to grow vegetables here but I'm eager to begin. Any hints or favorite websites? I enjoy your blog often, especially the beautiful photography.
Check you state university extension's website-- I do a lot. It will deal with plants/tips for you climate. We have --in the picture--peas, butternut and acorn squash, carrots, basil, and more!
Wow, I'm impressed! What are you growing this year? We just have a few little wildflower plants in our flower bed; bleeding hearts and forget-me-nots. Those bleeding hearts have shot up amazingly fast, about two feet in two weeks. Haven't yet tried to grow vegetables here but I'm eager to begin. Any hints or favorite websites? I enjoy your blog often, especially the beautiful photography.
ReplyDeleteCheck you state university extension's website-- I do a lot. It will deal with plants/tips for you climate.
ReplyDeleteWe have --in the picture--peas, butternut and acorn squash, carrots, basil, and more!
Look at those seedlings! Amazing! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWhat incredibly gorgeous seedlings!
ReplyDelete