A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Monday, March 12, 2007
My three sons
"These are indeed Sheila's Party Potatoes... see? We finished the whole thing!"
I say they are fake party potatoes without the cream of chicken soup. I bet the wildlife outside your house are enjoying your mom's fake party potatoes. With all the blizzards blowing your way, I'm sure any food taste good to them. Love you handsome guys! sheila
i must say, mrs. mckeegan, your party potatoes are very, very good, but you use fake, Ore Ida potatoes; whereas my mother uses REAL potatoes and mashes them. and, although your potatoes are very good, i must say that my mother's are better.
I say they are fake party potatoes without the cream of chicken soup. I bet the wildlife outside your house are enjoying your mom's fake party potatoes. With all the blizzards blowing your way, I'm sure any food taste good to them. Love you handsome guys! sheila
ReplyDeletei must say, mrs. mckeegan, your party potatoes are very, very good, but you use fake, Ore Ida potatoes; whereas my mother uses REAL potatoes and mashes them. and, although your potatoes are very good, i must say that my mother's are better.
ReplyDeleteDo I feel avenged today! :-)
ReplyDelete