A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Happy Easter! Beautiful egg photos! I tried emailing you directly with the address you left on my blog, but it kept bouncing back. My direct address is LBalbirona at hotmail dot com. I have a little photo on my Easter post of our wooden eggs on our lunch table. We don't eat so many hard boiled ones. Thanks for the tomato & creamed corn idea. I'm going to try that soon. :)
Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! Beautiful egg photos! I tried emailing you directly with the address you left on my blog, but it kept bouncing back. My direct address is LBalbirona at hotmail dot com. I have a little photo on my Easter post of our wooden eggs on our lunch table. We don't eat so many hard boiled ones. Thanks for the tomato & creamed corn idea. I'm going to try that soon. :)
ReplyDelete