A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Monday, November 12, 2007
High School Quiz Bowl Champs
While we were on retreat, Number Three and his SMF homeschool team won first place at the National High School Quiz Bowl Competition that took place at the University of Sioux Falls.
good job Gus! man you get to go to Chicago? LUCKY, I'm jealous. it's not every day that you get to make a trip there, even for me and I live real close and everything. Have fun there!
Fantastic! Please congratulate him for us!
ReplyDeletegood job Gus! man you get to go to Chicago? LUCKY, I'm jealous. it's not every day that you get to make a trip there, even for me and I live real close and everything. Have fun there!
ReplyDeleteHi Ana,
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Gus and the team! That's pretty exciting!
God bless, Liz