A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Happy feastday, Mathilde!
We prayed for you today at the Mass of the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel!
I'm playing along with a blog meme here and tragging you to reveal six of your "unspectacular quirks." (You may continue to keep your spectacular quirks to yourself.) Go to Thursday Night Gumbo for instructions.
How nice!! I can't beleive that you remembered.
ReplyDeleteSP
Well, I should have said happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteAna --
ReplyDeleteI'm playing along with a blog meme here and tragging you to reveal six of your "unspectacular quirks." (You may continue to keep your spectacular quirks to yourself.) Go to Thursday Night Gumbo for instructions.
I am flattered, Jeff. It will be fun to think of six of them...
ReplyDeleteis that Mathilde back in Lincoln?? I thought it was Marguerite!
ReplyDeleteYes, it's Mathilde in our old kitchen in NE...
ReplyDelete