Sunday, February 27, 2011

What we watched instead of the Oscars...

We watched an outstanding play: Socrates Meets Jesus produced by Theater of the Word, based on the book by Peter Kreeft with the same title. It was a great evening of performing arts and conversation with the cast members! The Saint Margaret's teens helped with the effort and they did a great job. Number Five was responsible for a number of things including the poster--for which she needed a bit of my help. :-) The play was excellent and I highly recommend it!

5 comments:

  1. y'all are so hipster, not watching the mainstream Oscars. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a conflict, obviously, and... I loooved that The King's Speech did so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My crew loved it. I was so bummed I missed it! It sounded wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey numero tres-
    i wanted to watch the Oscars.. but then forgot to tape it. oh well, we got PIZZA HUT! (basically the best pizza ever.)
    :)

    ReplyDelete