A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Saints Craft: the two new American Saints!
I will post out final products as soon as they are ready--for now I wanted to post the drafts and patterns again! These cute paper saints crafts are my most popular blog hit every year!
Hello Ana, Is there a link to access the patterns? The links I found no longer work. I love these saint patterns and would like to do them with my RE students this week. Thanks for sharing! Mary
Mary, I am re-importing the pattern image above, just click on it and copy it onto any format you want to print. I print mine from Picasa (or other image editor) directly, you can also just paste it onto a word doc and print.
Hello Ana,
ReplyDeleteIs there a link to access the patterns? The links I found no longer work. I love these saint patterns and would like to do them with my RE students this week. Thanks for sharing! Mary
Mary, I am re-importing the pattern image above, just click on it and copy it onto any format you want to print. I print mine from Picasa (or other image editor) directly, you can also just paste it onto a word doc and print.
ReplyDelete