Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Two new books!

The first one is written by Fr. Baker, whom we knew in NJ and from whom Number Two received her First Holy Communion... a wonderful priest and writer among his innumerable accomplishments. The second one is the new book written by the author of  Toward the Gleam. Here is the trailer for Terrapin! I just requested both for purchase from our library system.

4 comments:

  1. Fr. Baker is now living in Washington. He occasionally assists with a Solemn High Mass at our parish. He also offers a Latin Mass in another city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ana, stopping by to let you know we continue to enjoy the saint doll pattern you made and shared a few years back. this is our Third annual parade of saints with two new ones this year. Thanks for your saint doll pattern !!

    http://lovemylittleflower.blogspot.com/2012/10/more-saints.html

    And, I've now read about Toward the Gleam twice in two days; maybe I should check that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gardenia, I can't wait for my library to contact me saying it came in!

    ReplyDelete