A space for keeping family and friends near: pictures, thoughts, archives of some of my written work and a passionate witness to Catholic homeschool family life.
Monday, May 27, 2013
Photos from Husband's trip to Japan
Views from his hotel, and two of his meals: the bottom one was lunch at a Korean joint, and the top one was a "fast food", convenient-store meal he picked up in a to-go-box for $ 4 and told us it was de-li-cious!
"Oi-shi" means delicious - if I remember correctly! Though not all the foods were delicious to Western taste buds. But interesting. (I was an exchange student to Tokyo for the summer of 1983.) Warmly, Candise & Crew
"Oi-shi" means delicious - if I remember correctly! Though not all the foods were delicious to Western taste buds. But interesting. (I was an exchange student to Tokyo for the summer of 1983.)
ReplyDeleteWarmly,
Candise & Crew
why do the roads look so deserted???
ReplyDelete