Number Seven drew this recently, and presented it to me yesterday. Needless to say, I love it. I love all of the details she puts in her drawings, and the heart in it as well, depicted in the people's expressions, positions, even in the animals she so loves to draw. Number Seven is going through a lot of transition these past few weeks and I ask the Father in heaven, and the Blessed Mother, to watch lovingly over her.

Lindo. Alguém desenhou melhor q ela na família?
ReplyDeleteTodas as meninas desenhram muito bem, e a Isabel ganhou premios na escola, mas o estilo da Tessie e' completamente unique! I love her Art!
ReplyDeleteTessie has been on my heart SO much lately and then I read back to where I left off in your blog and I realize it's my guardian angel....'synced' to hers! Tell her I'm going to email! I pray daily though I communicate 'decadely'!!
ReplyDeleteHi Emily! I sent you an email via your family email address!
ReplyDelete