Monday, July 22, 2019

Novena to Saint Anne, Day 6



PRAYER TO SAINT ANN
O glorious Saint Ann, 
you are filled with compassion 
for those who invoke you, 
and with love for those suffer. 
Heavily burdened with the weight of my troubles, 
I cast myself at your feet 
  and humbly beg of you to take the present intention, 
which I recommend to you in your special care.
Please recommend it to your daughter, 
the Blessed Virgin Mary, 
and place it before the throne of Jesus, 
so that he may bring it to a happy issue.
Continue to intercede for me 
until my request is granted. 
But above all obtain for me the grace one day 
to see my God face to face, 
and with you and Mary and all the saints 
to praise and bless him for all eternity.  Amen.
Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory be.
Saint Ann, help me now and at the hour of my death! 
Good Saint Ann, intercede for me!

(Recite the Prayer to Saint Ann above, followed by the Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be, and the invocation to Saint Ann after each day’s reflection)
 SIXTH DAY
Good Saint Ann, free my heart of pride, vanity, and self-love.  Help me to know myself as I really am, and to learn meekness and simplicity of heart.
I realize God’s great love for me.  Help me to reflect this love through works of mercy and charity toward my neighbor.

No comments: