Saturday, May 05, 2007

Template Updating

Yes, it looks different, but you are still here on my blog.

Yesterday I finally and successfully updated my template to the New Blogger settings and indeed it is easier to use, in a modular format. It also allows for me to add pictures behind my title easily. Today I have a shot of the Brazilian Scrabble board and a game husband and I had in progress... he actually was making an attempt at... mmm... winning. Yeah, good luck there, man.

Anyway, big thanks go to Love2Learn Mom and Melissa Wiley and the new Moms Who Blog Blog with the Moms Who Blog Forum. Great and helpful stuff!

2 comments:

Patrick Braga-Henebry said...

I would suggest maybe spacing the words out a bit more and giving them a slight background color so they're easier to read. Also maybe getting rid of the ALLCAPS. But I like the picture... Very nice

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

Ok, good suggestions... but not so easy to do. Try it and you'll see what I mean.