Sunday, June 15, 2008

Back from my five-star vacation!

The house was clean and cheerful, the yard mowed, the potatoes mounded, and an adorable card and with fresh picked roses welcomed me and Number Three from our five-star vacation!

The five stars stand for:

1. We didn't need to fly--four hours in the car got us there! (Flying is a star off any trip as far as I am concerned).

2. Time for daily mass and quiet prayer. (Photo taken in the Seminary Chapel). Luxury!

3. Beautiful grounds, delightful weather, food I didn't cook, bed I hadn't made.

4. The company of intelligent people, with fascinating conversations capable of popping out at any given minute! (I told Fr. Dwight Longnecker I will always remember the conference as the one when I met the great blogger in person!)

5. Lectures that enlightened, entertained, spoke to the heart and to the mind: I just returned from the 27th Annual American Chesterton Society conference!...

Can you top this vacation?

A huge Thank You to Husband for supporting me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your retreat/conference sounds wonderful!