The five stars stand for:
1. We didn't need to fly--four hours in the car got us there! (Flying is a star off any trip as far as I am concerned).
2. Time for daily mass and quiet prayer. (Photo taken in the Seminary Chapel). Luxury!
3. Beautiful grounds, delightful weather, food I didn't cook, bed I hadn't made.
4. The company of intelligent people, with fascinating conversations capable of popping out at any given minute! (I told Fr. Dwight Longnecker I will always remember the conference as the one when I met the great blogger in person!)
5. Lectures that enlightened, entertained, spoke to the heart and to the mind: I just returned from the 27th Annual American Chesterton Society conference!...
Can you top this vacation?
A huge Thank You to Husband for supporting me!