I'm playing along with a blog meme here and tagging you to reveal six of your "unspectacular quirks." (You may continue to keep your spectacular quirks to yourself.)
Rules:OK, here it goes:
- Link the person(s) who tagged you.
- Mention the rules on your blog.
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I detest any type of practical jokes.
2. Surprise parties, I believe, would be much better if the person being surprised would enjoy beforehand the fact that others are throwing them a party. (I guess this ties in with the first quirk: I don't like people put in awkward positions).
3. I don't drive on the interstate. Any interstate.
4. I think man should come up with other means of transportation from here to Rio besides the aeroplane.
5. No horror movies, ever.
I tag: Candise, Alicia, Mary-Eileen and Christine.