Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Six Quirks

I was tagged by Jeff of Thursday Night Gumbo. He wrote in my comments box:
I'm playing along with a blog meme here and tagging you to reveal six of your "unspectacular quirks." (You may continue to keep your spectacular quirks to yourself.)
  1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
  2. Mention the rules on your blog.
  3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
  5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
OK, here it goes:

1. I detest any type of practical jokes.

2. Surprise parties, I believe, would be much better if the person being surprised would enjoy beforehand the fact that others are throwing them a party. (I guess this ties in with the first quirk: I don't like people put in awkward positions).

3. I don't drive on the interstate. Any interstate.

4. I think man should come up with other means of transportation from here to Rio besides the aeroplane.

5. No horror movies, ever.

I tag: Candise, Alicia, Mary-Eileen and Christine.

1 comment:

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

Husband says my sixth quirk should be total inability to follow directions--I only had five of them. And I only tagged ... four people? *sigh*... he's right. But he still likes my food.