Friday, October 23, 2009

...and the saints come marching in!

I was absolutely thrilled when I got this yesterday! Such neat ideas, such adorable heavenly saints! If you are making some of our paper saints (free patterns here), send in some pictures!

Hi Ana,
I have written to you once before about your wonderful blog. I just wanted to write to tell you that I was looking for a craft idea to doat our All Saints Party (that is coming up on the 31st at our parish) when Icame across your wonderful template. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
My four girls had a wonderful afternoon putting together some "examples" forthe party. I thought I would send you a few photos to show you how much joyyour template brought them.
The holy family (T., 5) Saint Therese, Saint Patrick and Saint Michael the Archangel (C., 11), Saint Cecilia and Saint Francis, with a cardinal on his stick (E., 9), Blessed Kateri and Mary (S. 3)
They are all asking to make more tomorrow afternoon. Emma commented excitedly that we could keep making them forever since there are so many wonderful saints.
Thank you so much for your generosity.
God's blessings, L. and family in Canada




Posted by Picasa

No comments: