Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Books I have been reading...


This is a volume that is more interesting to me for the personal accounts of how the authors became writers, than how they became great detective writers.








Saint Teresa of the Andes, an uplifting and new story for me!






The latest McCall Smith--which I am not reading yet since it's coming out in March, but am proud to say I have already put on hold at the library's pre-order page.





The newest Smith that is out, continuing with the chronicles of life in Edinburgh.






...and last but not least a very special first two chapters... of a book that is in its beginning stages, written by one of my sisters.

I still remember the first time I realized I was reading five books at once--at 12 years old!

2 comments:

cyndi said...

great blog post... gives me an idea to do the same!! with all the snow there isn't much else to do but read!!

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

No kidding! You cannot believe how much snow on the ground we have been having to navigate through!