Sunday, April 18, 2010

Brazil update

The trip was very good as the flight Charlotte-Rio is very recent and the airplane fairly empty. My dad is in good spirits, he is a very strong and faithful person. It is a privilege to be here to serve him, who has given me so much. We are with him 24/7 and providing the most comfort we can for him. We are waiting for doctors' decision regarding surgery. May God's will be done.

I am so grateful for all of the prayers and kind messages. And for my good husband, who is so supportive and generous! Today at Mass I broke down and cried when the priest led the faithful into the most beautiful song of devotion to Mary, as the parish church is dedicated to her under the title of Nossa Senhora do Amor Divino, Our Lady of Divine Love. I felt close to my earthly mother in Heaven, undoubtedly praying for all of us! My heart was filled of faith and love, and again I thanked God for our Catholic faith and the sacraments that sustain us in difficult times!

Number One and I have been enjoying the Brazilian sun and food, and he has been very serviceable, sleeping in his grandfather's room and helping in all things.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: