Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can't wait!

I fell in love with this Catholic author when I read Saints Behaving Badly... he sure has great titles for his books too. Amazon lists the publication date for July 2011, I am posting it on PopeStNickV and requesting our library system to purchase it.

Update Friday: when I filled out the form online with our library system, I added another one of his upcoming books, on a subject I discussed in History class recently. Again, I can't wait to read it!

Anyone is welcome to join the Yahoo Group Pope St. NickV. You will receive periodically suggestions of books you can request for purchase from your library system. Remember that the more requests they receive for a book, the more likely they are to purchase it, so don't be afraid to duplicate requests!

No comments: