Sunday, September 18, 2011

Homeschooling Meme

I was tagged by reading Karen's Blog.

1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED

Books that initially convinced me I could handle homeschooling:

It wasn't a book that convinced me. 

Books that initially influenced my style of homeschooling:
 
Mary Pride's Big Book on Home Education

Books that nourish me, especially when I'm feeling burn-out:

Laura Berquist's --it is simple.


2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT


My iPad.
3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT

Expensive Math manipulatives. We don't need them. 
4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR

Two: Behold and See 5 by CHC. Mapping of the World With Art.
5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR

Teaching Textbooks.

 6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY

Dr. Carol's Music course.


7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED

A great, state of the art, comprehensive, easy to do Catholic Art Curriculum.

8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOG YOU ENJOY READING

I love Emanuel Books.
If you read this, and you want to do it, consider yourself tagged. 
:) 

No comments: