Tuesday, December 20, 2011

From my reader Kathie

Kathie emails from Canada once in a while and it is always so nice to hear from her. She sent me this idea for a homemade Christmas craft. Here are the instructions:


Here is my go-to craft idea for 2011.  (You don't want to know how many stars I fashioned this Christmas!)  I thought you might be interested for your craft session for next year (or anytime in between).  I made the outside star shape with thicker copper wire, and then used thinner copper wire to wrap the beads around the star shape.  It is a good way to use up excess beads in the house.  Use large and small beads.  Wrap the wire loosely, several times around the shape.  Plus, you can personalize it with various coloured beads.

I am sure Jannell will love the idea! It does sound like a great craft for using all of those excess beads in the girls' supply. Thank you and God bless you, Kathie!

1 comment:

Jannell said...

OOOOO. Next year's Mother/daughter Christmas crafts!!!!