Thursday, March 29, 2012

Join our family in sponsoring a Uganda orphan!



March 22, 2012
Dear Sponsors,
We have a whole new group of orphans, so if you have friends or family who may like to sponsor, please forward this email on. If they are interested, they can contact me at forresterich@hotmail.com.
In a recent letter, Mr. Opiyo told of interviewing one boy for the profiles below. The boy began to cry and said, "Uncle, I am so interested to study but no one can help me!" Later his teacher told Mr. Opiyo that the boy is very bright, and used to be a street child. She hoped that we could help him continue his studies. I know that you are with us in our desire to help all of these children.
God bless you,
Sally Rich
My name is Flavia. I am an orphan aged six years old. I am in primary one in Kweyo Primary School in Gulu District.
My father died during the war period where he was killed in Gulu. I live with my mother who is a peasant farmer.
I like reading and writing as well praying and would like to be a doctor someday.
My name is Steward. I am a vulnerable boy aged eleven years old. I am in primary three in Kweyo Primary School in Gulu District, northern Uganda.
I live with my grandmother who is my guardian and she is a peasant farmer. We are six in this family.
I love English and Math and want to be a teacher in future.
My name is Ambrose. I am an orphan boy aged eight years old. I am in primary three in Abwoch Primary School in Gulu District, northern Uganda.
My mother died and my father is alive but suffers from HIV/AIDS. I am living with my grandmother who is a peasant farmer and we are four children in the family.
I like Math and English and want to become a teacher sometime in future.
My name is Mercy. I am an orphan girl aged seven years old. I am in primary one in Kweyo Primary School, Gulu District, northern Uganda.
My father died and my mother is alive and I live with her. She is a peasant farmer. We are five children in our peasant family.
I like reading and writing and want to be a doctor sometime in future.
My name is Louis. I am a total orphan aged eight years old. I am in primary three in Kweyo Primary School in Gulu District, northern Uganda.
I lost both of my parents sometime back. I live with my grandfather who is also a peasant farmer.
I like arts and crafts, math and would love to be a doctor in future.
My name is Brian. I am ten years old. I am in primary three in Kweyo Primary School in Gulu District, northern Uganda.
My father died when I was still young and my mother is alive but vulnerable and a peasant farmer. I live with my mother and we are four children in this family.
I love math and science and want to become a human doctor sometime in future.
My name is Stella. I am a total orphan aged eight years old. I am in primary one in Kweyo Primary School in Gulu District, northern Uganda.
My parents are both dead and I am living with my aunt who is also a peasant farmer.
I like praying so much, reading and writing but am so much interested to become a pilot in future.
My name is Gerald. I am a total orphan aged nine years old. I am in primary four in Koch Ongako Primary School in Gulu District, northern Uganda.
My mother and father both died sometime back. I have a problem with one of my eyes that does not see well. I live with my grandmother who is seventy five years old and a peasant farmer. We are nine children in this family living with the grandmother who is now our guardian.
I like science, math and English because I want to be a Pilot in future.
My name is Winny. I am ten years old and in primary four.
My father was killed during the war period of the Lords Resistance Army in 2006, when I was five years old. My mother is HIV positive. I was living with my mother and three brothers and sisters, but I have now gone to live with my aunt in the town.
I love math and social studied because I would like to be a teacher in future.
My name is Phillip. I am a vulnerable boy aged thirteen years old. I am in primary five in Abwoch Primary School in Gulu District, northern Uganda.
I live with my mother who is a peasant farmer and we are three in our family.
I love English and social studies because I want to become a Judge in future.
My name is Scovia.I am an orphan aged ten years old. I am in primary four in Laminlawino Primary School in Gulu District, northern Uganda.
Both of my parents died when I was still young. I am living with my stepmother who is a peasant farmer. We are six children in this family of my stepmother.
I like English and Math because I want to become a teacher in future.
My name is Richard. I am a vulnerable boy aged thirteen years old. I am in primary five in Koch Ongako Primary School in Gulu district, northern Uganda.
My parents are alive but they are HIV/AIDS Victims and are peasant farmers. We are seven children in this family. I live with my parents together. I suffer from urinary system failure but I have not yet got the treatment.
I like studying. I like English and Social Studies and want to be a pilot sometime in future.
My name is Eunice. I am a vulnerable girl aged eleven years old. I am in primary three in Koch-Koo Primary School in Gulu District, northern Uganda.
My parents are all alive but they are all HIV/AIDS Victims and they are vulnerable. My parents are peasant farmers. I live with them and we are five children in our family.
I like English and Science because I want to become a human Doctor in future.
My name is Thomas. I am an orphan aged twelve years old. I am in primary five in Laminlawino Primary School in Gulu District, northern Uganda.
I lost my mother sometimes back when I was even still too young but my father is alive. I am living with my step mother together. They are all peasant farmers. We are eight children in this family.
I love Science and English because I want to be a police sometimes in future.
My name is Winnifred. I am an orphan aged nine years old. I am in primary four in Koch-Koo Primary School in Gulu District, northern Uganda.
I lost my father when I was very young, but my mother is alive and I live with her. My mother is also a peasant farmer residing in the village. We are six children in the family.
I love praying, English and Science because I want to be a teacher sometimes in future.
My name is Francis. I am a vulnerable boy aged nine years old. I am in primary three in Kirombe Primary School in Gulu Municipality, northern Uganda.
My parents are very vulnerable and they are peasant farmers residing in Gulu district. I live with my grandmother, who is taking care of me and other children, too.
I love praying, math, English and science because I want to become an engineer in future by studying hard.
©2012 Forresterich | 100 Pleasant Way, North Manchester, IN 46962
This email was sent to aninha77@gmail.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. View this email on the web here. You can also forward to a friend.
Unsubscribe
Powered by Mad Mimi®

No comments: