Friday, June 28, 2013

A new little saint in heaven

These past few days I have been thinking of my young friend M. ... as her little baby Charlotte lived her last days on this earth. Mowing the lawn or cooking, I tried to say an Ave Maria everytime I thought of her and her suffering. I was spared of this motherly cross, and I can only fathom what it must be for this young family.

M. and I sang in the choir at the Latin mass in Lincoln, we rode together weekly for years and became friends forever in Christ.

Today, just now, I received an update... May God in His Infinite Wisdom have mercy on us. Rest in Peace, little Charlotte.

Charlotte Anne Marie Teresita was welcomed by Jesus and Mary into heaven today at 12:08pm. 
Charlotte Anne Marie Teresita, Pray for us!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: