Thursday, July 18, 2013

Miss Cat Girl

My dear Mother, May God give her eternal rest, was a born animal lover. My sister Margot followed suit. We all loved animals, but their eyes sparkled talking about animals they loved, and the presence of animals made them quite ignore humans around. (The only negative albeit fascinating story I remember Mother telling was a surprising indoors encounter with a snake in South Africa...)

Husband's middle sister is the same way, indeed she and her husband have run a successful animal business in the Dallas area all of their married life--and she is also the Frank Buck Zoo director.

Number Seven, I believe, was born with hyper-animal-loving-genes coming from sides. She is our Miss Doolittle! Last Sunday after mass as she had her kitchen-porch session with her adored friends, I took the opportunity to take the photo.

No comments: