Monday, March 10, 2014

Two photos

I took these from my niece's facebook. I have been taking many pictures with the iPhone but with no wifi I have to rely on facebook screen captures. My sister Margo (2 years older) and I shared a room growing up, and perhaps because we were so totally different in just about, well, everything, we were always the best of friends. She was so kind and loving to me, and I have been always so thankful for that. My brother Eduardo (2 years younger) was a childhood games playmate and we also always had a fun, creative and loving relationship. Musician extraordinaire, a man who has kept the faith during life's many and difficult tribulations, when we are together we enjoy our unity of spirit and heart. How can explain the profound love love between siblings but as a fruit of God's generosity? 
Oh how good it is to be together during these days of grief. I am so very thankful to have this opportunity.



No comments: