Friday, January 29, 2016

Book Review: Will Wilder by Raymond Arroyo


Customer Review

10 of 10 people found the following review helpful


Kudos to a new children's series!, January 28, 2016


By Ana Braga-Henebry


This review is from: Will Wilder: The Relic of Perilous Falls (Hardcover)

I am delightfully surprised by this new children's book. The author is talented and the story progresses without you noticing it... Yes, the story grabbed me from the first chapter, and that is a lot to say for this reviewer who is a mother of seven and has read many children's books to her kids. I liked many things about it. Like Frodo and Sam in Lord of The Rings--and all of us ordinary people--Will isn't perfect. He is an ordinary kid called to an important mission. His family and his town are realistic, and the mystery, dangers and mishap well told. I can see myself holding a captive audience when my grandchildren are old enough to enjoy this story!

No comments: