Saturday, April 22, 2017

Garage sales, cont.

I dropped off the girls for a morning of choir auditions, and with Husband in Vienna, I drove around town looking for garage sales as it was so beautiful out.

I only found three sales--and lovely deals: an antique wooden chair for $1, so beautiful. An old, sturdy, wooden drop leaf table for $20--it will go to Number Five's apartment after marriage--they just signed the lease on a beautiful one bedroom apartment with hardwood floors and new appliances in St Paul! The seller, with a German last name, told me it belonged to his grandmother. And a $5 bread machine, only used once. Number Six made the French Bread recipe at home and it's wonderful!




2 comments:

Tereza Braga said...

You have always been a model shopper, and savvy...
I will try to enjoy shopping. So many things I have missed just for disliking shopping.

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

Thank you, Sis! I dislike a lot of the shopping--but love garage sales! :-)