Saturday, May 12, 2018

New Pic

I had professional photos taken of me for the parish magazine as I was asked to write the monthly greeting this time.

Sneak Peek: 


From the Content Coordinator

Dear Readers,

Gregg Selberg kindly asked me to write the greeting for this issue. I must start by saying that writing for Brookings Parish Neighbors magazine has been such a delight! I have learned the stories of so many fellow parish families, admired the gorgeous photographs, and learned about our sponsors’ excellent businesses.

I see my work for this magazine as an opportunity to bring something of value to our parish family. Fostering communication, bringing awareness to parish and volunteer opportunities, as well as providing our sponsors with an ideal space to let readers know of their services. All worthy objectives, and we are happy to say these goals have been decidedly met and will be in future issues!

My prayer is that, through the magazine, we are able to know, love, and serve God better—since as Catholics we know that this is our main purpose in life. By getting to know our parishioners better, learning about new ways to serve, and enjoying spiritual reading as well, this publication can help us grow in our Catholic faith. Our Church is so rich in history, in spiritual clarity, and guidance; by growing in faith we also grow closer to God and to his peace. This desire is what is behind my efforts.

Thank you for all your many supportive and encouraging comments!

May Our Heavenly Father grant that your summer be safe, filled with joyful family time, and blessings!


In His Love,
Ana

Ana Braga-Henebry
Content Coordinator
Brookings Parish Neighbors Magazine
abragahenebry@decidedexcellencemedia.com.



No comments: