Wednesday, December 11, 2019

A gift for Sister Maria and the Canonnesses

I created a group on Facebook before Number Six entered for parents of children in the priesthood and religious life. It has been everything I had hoped it would be, and more. One item we have discussed is the issue of what to gift them for Christmas, since they have few to no personal possessions, and most gifts go to the whole community. With a community of almost 50 sisters, the choices are few. We are sending puzzles as they welcome them during recreation, and I bought quite a few stamps as it is something they can always use. To go with the stamps I created, printed and cut these letter-papers in the size the sisters use, and found a perfect box that I decorated with a beautiful old Christmas card from the Chomickis. I always keep their cards because they are always gorgeous! 




No comments: