Friday, February 21, 2020

Well-Read Mom book by Marcie Stockman: my quick review

Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2020

Verified Purchase

Marcie Stockman’s book is even a pleasure to hold, in its handsome format and attractive cover and layout. I will avoid repeating what other reviews have eloquently stated. Let’s just say that I consider myself very well read, and yet it has been in the last few years being involved with this movement that I finally got to read and love many great classics such as Dante’s Divine Comedy, Homer’s Odyssey, and The Brothers Karamazov!
I have been part of her book club movement from the beginning. One of the best aspects of Well Read Mom is that it is so very easy to start and lead a book club! My book clubs have not only enriched my life, they have also enriched the life of my book club members in unimaginable ways. What Marcie has done, which she retells so beautifully here, is something so needed in our culture today, with ramifications stretching far into the future—as mothers raise future leaders!
This book will also make a delightful gift.



No comments: