Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Novena to Saint Anne


Today it is the second day of the Novena to Saint Anne, as her feast day is coming up on July 26th. Here are daily prayers if anyone wants to pray this novena with me for any of your special intentions.

Australian friend and fellow Catholic blogger Aussie Anne, who posts Tuesdays with St Anne, posted about it on Facebook. She has been posting an interesting reading on the beloved saint, read it in installments on her blog.

My good mother used to give me a little gift every year on Saint Anne's day. She loved the Mother of Our Lady... and then one day she gave me this original painting done by a personal friend. It hangs above my nightstand.

1 comment:

Candise and Crew said...

I absolutely love the painting! Very beautiful. I had read about the Novena on Elizabeth Foss's blog, too. Thanks for the inspiration.
Warmly,
Candise & Crew