Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Trip I: first days

1. My sister-in-law Camila was my high school friend in senior year, and it was wonderful to spend time with her. (My brother, and astrophysicist, is in the background). We worked on a puzzle together and chatted for hours. 2. My dear auntie has rediscovered the pleasure of artistic work and has been happily coloring religious and Dover coloring books I took down for her.
3. My brother checking out my iPad at a local eatery with Wifi.
4. They spent a few days and left a void when they left. My niece Elisa has a superb lyrical singing voice and has recorded a new DVD, we are eagerly awaiting a copy! At 18, she already sings in weddings and other events. With them, in the picture, is my little sister Marta, doctor in History and Major Seminary professor.

No comments: