Wednesday, January 26, 2011

There and back again

The bitter-sweetness of life... while I am so, so happy to be home with dear Husband and wonderful children, my heart can't help wishing I could be by my aging father and dear sisters and aunt longer. I took many pictures but have misplaced the cord to transfer the images into the computer, so I only have a couple of pictures from my Blackberry at the Rio airport yesterday. (When I am able to retrieve the photos I will post more on Brazil!) It was a gorgeous day, and we finished our farewells over a glass of Brazilian beer Skol, a guarana' and a basket of fresh pao-de-queijo!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good visit and glad you are safely at home. We missed you, my friend!

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

Thanks! We've been missing or WI friends! We are definitely coming your way this summer!

Cláudia said...

these pictures make me sooooo homesick for Brasil!!! I want some pao de queijo and guarana in the Brasilian summer sunshine!!

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

Tell me about it. ;-)