Wednesday, February 02, 2011

My Trip X: old pictures

Leafing through Mother's photo albuns I found a few childhood pictures of mine... The color one marks the occasion of our move to the house my dad built, it includes my grandmother Helena and my auntie too, and it was still eight kids then! Pedro, Catarine de Sena, Tereza d'Avila, Joao, Maria Madalena, Margarida Maria, Eduardo and myself.


Each of us got one solo picture taken. The Sacred Heart by Roault is still prominent at home today.

The third picture is in grandmother's summer home, where we spent every summer. I am in the middle with sister Margot and my dear brother Eduardo, a computer programmer and musician in Rio, and the dad of three wonderful children! .

2 comments:

numero tres said...

the last two pics need to be expandable...
Nena looks like Maria!!

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

I gather you have power?