Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Three siblings

Number Three, Four and Five were born sixteen months apart from each other and grew up together, playfully and lovingly. I took these pictures of the two younger siblings celebrating Number Three's 20th birthday and realized how far apart they will all be from each other in a very short time. Number Four leaves for college soon, and Number Three leaves for the UD European semester a short while afterwards. Number Five will be a senior at the local Catholic school.

They may never live in the same town again, but I suspect their sibling love will live forever.

4 comments:

gmh said...

"born sixteen months apart"? wow! Perhaps my memory is off, but my calculations indicate more like 21.6 months.

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

Well, let's see, Aug to Dec is 5 months so the boys were 17 months apart, and then Jan to April there are 4 months so between they and No. 5 there were 16 months. Having problems with Math? My body remembers.

Unknown said...

Hmm, since when was Isa born in April? ;p

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

She was born in the beginning of May. I count the whole months in between.