Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bon Appetit! The Delicious Life of Julia Child

Bon Appetit! The Delicious Life of Julia Child by Jesse Hartland, Shwarts & Wade 2012

I did not grow up with Julia Child... and yet I feel as if I know and love her! The also-wonderful Minette's Feast, which is for a younger audience, left me wanting more biographical information! The book tells of her interesting  adventurous and good life, and all of her hard word and dedication ever before she managed to get her famous french Cooking book published. Also how her very popular TV show came into play! All of the little humorous bits, and the cute illustrations! 
Numbers Six and Seven also read it from cover to cover and were equally delighted. If you want to meet Julia Child, and don't want a lengthy biography, this is it! 

I searched for Julia Child's old TV show clips and found a plethora of things on this site.

No comments: