Saturday, October 25, 2014

New post on the Braga Family Blog

I feel like I have been editing these for so long! Many of the photos needed a little digital restoring, which I enjoy doing.  I post a few favorites below, the whole post is at http://historiailustradafamiliabraga.blogspot.com/

I want to make my little horse dress again for future grandchildren! 

A visit to the Museum of Art in Rio with our many cousins. 

My musician brother Eduardo and I. We spent so much time growing up together...
He was smart and sensitive then, and still is today! 

I remember this. Isn't it amazing? I was 3! The stool with my name on it was my first "special" item I have a memory of, and I had it for years and years.

In the new home my parents built. The Sacred Heart wasn't even hung on the wall yet! 

At Sitio da Vovo', our grandmother's acreage in the mountains we spent every summer!

No comments: